TOP > TMHG Core Values
TMHG Core Values
To support our vision and goal of contributing to a comfortable society and enriched lifestyles, we have based the TMHG Core Values on the Toyoda precepts, the original teachings of Sakichi Toyoda. These precepts are the cultural compass for what we do and how we do it. Together they form a positive and progressive cycle which enables us to continuously improve ourselves and our surroundings, moving us closer to our vision. This is manifested daily in our products and solutions.
- Customer and Solutions
- We provide solutions for every customer's need, through our products, services and knowledge.
- Quality and Safety
- Quality and safety are central aspects in everything we do.
- Global and Local
- We are where our customers are, providing local knowledge globally.
- Advanced and Reliable
- We are a stable business partner that delivers advanced and reliable products and services to our customers.
The spirit of Toyota’s founder Sakichi Toyoda has been encapsulated in the Toyoda Precepts which serve as all of Toyota Industries corporate creed.
● Always be faithful to your duties, thereby contributing to the company and the overall good.
● Always be studious and creative, striving to stay ahead of the times.
● Always be practical and avoid frivolousness.
● Always strive to build a homelike atomosphere at work that is warm and friendly.
● Always have respect for spiritual matters, and remember to be grateful at all times.