|Toyota's Winning Formula: Caring for our earth.|
commitment to the environment is evident in the eco-friendly management systems that are used in our production facilities (ex. ISO 14001 obtained by Takahama Plant).
This commitment extends to our products:
- We are committed to developing battery-powered forklifts with the same performance levels as IC models.
- DPF-II (Diesel Particulate Filter) used to reduce emissions from diesel engines.
- 3-way Catalytic Converter System used to reduce harmful emissions from diesel engines.
- Vehicles, which run on clean energy such as LPG or CNG (compressed natural gas), emitting extremely low levels of SOx, which is a major cause of global warming and acid rain.
- All of our forklifts are manufactured to be 99% recyclable.
With efforts to further reduce noise, vibration, and fuel consumption, we are well on track to keeping our commitment to caring for the Earth.
|DPFII (Diesel Particulate Filter)|
DPF-II eliminates nearly 100% of the black carbon particles in diesel exhaust.
The filter is also designed for easy maintenance.
|CNG (Compressed Natural Gas)|
|CNG Forklift||ISO14001 JAER0009|